Have you lost your aggressivness...your drive?

vinny wrote:

Liquor helps.
--
ah

*Cheers to the liquor* -- CountryStuff
CountryStuff wrote:

*clink*
--
ah

*blink*
CountryStuff wrote:

Mix it with un-diluted cranberry juice, next time.
--
ah

You mean people dilute cranberry juice!?! For shame, I do like flavored cranberry juice with teh vodka..mm mm. Like cranrassberry /or crangrape... -- CS~

Some people would say, you mean you dilute vodka!!!
I hope they never make crantomato
mk5000
"Nobody stopped playing checkers just because the pieces included her children." --Toni Mirrison, Beloved

You could make your own crantomato!! You put the cran in the tomato and mix em all up~ lol Almost sounds good!

we'll outsource the patent to India.
mk5000
"terrific family of liars and drunks ... redeemed by a slow unearthing of truth." --mary karr, liar's club
marika wrote:

Labor-intense work is the new welfare.
--
ah

Amidst a seeming unending litany of one-liner stupidness, this is actually an interesting observation.
To celebrate this wondrous event, why don't you crosspost it to 50 *new* ngs??
--
PV'd

> --
CountryStuff wrote:

Yeah; with grape, raspberry, vodka . . . .

Urhm . . . .
--
ah

Happens to us all, I guess. Probably Nature's way of telling us there's more to life than work.

Suck it down. Why fight the enevitable?
--

-JN-

vinny wrote:

Refocus your OCD to exercise. You can't push your mind without pushing your body too. When you need to pull a 36 hour shift to save the day, your fitness will pull you through.

So how comes I gotta nappy-poo for 2 days, after a 5 mi run?? :) goodgawd....
--
PV'd

On Tue, 18 Nov 2008 09:50:28 -0500, "Proctologically Violated"

Because you can!
Good Drill Sergeant would have you up and running in no time.
Proctologically Violated wrote:

Get checked out for pancreatic cancer. The other benefit of exercise is indicating when your body isn't functioning properly. If a 5 mi run sends you into a 48 hour nap, perhaps all of your internal organs are shutting down. Or not.
vinny wrote:

The only time I ever lost my drive was due to boredom. Making molds for polymer optics is about as mind numbingly boring as it can possibly get, so I found another job doing work I actually enjoy (I'm driven by being challenged and am unhappy otherwise) and rediscovered my drive.
--
Black Dragon

God is a polytheist.

More like: I'm driven (read: I get a chubby) by the chance to fuck my cow-worker, and serve them up on a silver platter to my bosses. Ergo the lines waiting to kick my large-ish ass. Ergo my itinerant employment.
--
PV'd

Proctologically Violated wrote:

*YAWN*
--
Black Dragon

"Are pirates an ethnic group? Or are they just people who burn