http://www.madeinusa.org/

I ran across this web site, and at first glance appears pretty useful.

Later,

Charlie

Reply to
Charlie Gary

Good patriotic sentiment, on this site.

Just that, it's a little hard to be patriotic in a country that casts more votes for American Idol than it does for its presidents, or that supports a multibillion dollar TeleEvangelism industry, or where a Housewives of NYC marathon *and* reunion is allowed to exist. goodgawd....

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Jerry Springer Flavor of Love Rock of love (something) Bus and all the spin offs

Reply to
brewertr

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

Reply to
Joe788

16% of voters voted for the new Mayor of Detroit.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Former NBA great, Dave Bing?

Reply to
apssevin

I'd like to see a site like

did you know Motel 6 is owned by the French? Milwaukee power tools are owned by the Chinese? Mack Trucks = Volvo. I'm sure there's thousands more of what you think is an American company that is now Foreign owned.

Sawzall's are made in the USA, but I think that is the only Milwaukee tool that is.

Thank You, Randy

Remove 333 from email address to reply.

Reply to
Randy