http://www.madeinusa.org/

I ran across this web site, and at first glance appears pretty useful.

Later,
Charlie
Reply to
Charlie Gary
Good patriotic sentiment, on this site.
Just that, it's a little hard to be patriotic in a country that casts more votes for American Idol than it does for its presidents, or that supports a multibillion dollar TeleEvangelism industry, or where a Housewives of NYC marathon *and* reunion is allowed to exist. goodgawd....
Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®
Jerry Springer Flavor of Love Rock of love (something) Bus and all the spin offs
Reply to
brewertr
Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?
Reply to
Joe788
16% of voters voted for the new Mayor of Detroit.
Wes
Reply to
clutch
Former NBA great, Dave Bing?
Reply to
apssevin
I'd like to see a site like
did you know Motel 6 is owned by the French? Milwaukee power tools are owned by the Chinese? Mack Trucks = Volvo. I'm sure there's thousands more of what you think is an American company that is now Foreign owned.
Sawzall's are made in the USA, but I think that is the only Milwaukee tool that is.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.
Reply to
Randy