http://www.madeinusa.org/

I ran across this web site, and at first glance appears pretty useful.
http://www.madeinusa.org /
Later,
Charlie

Good patriotic sentiment, on this site.
Just that, it's a little hard to be patriotic in a country that casts more votes for American Idol than it does for its presidents, or that supports a multibillion dollar TeleEvangelism industry, or where a Housewives of NYC marathon *and* reunion is allowed to exist. goodgawd....
--

Mr. PV'd

On Tue, 12 May 2009 14:02:25 -0400, "Proctologically Violated"

Jerry Springer Flavor of Love Rock of love (something) Bus and all the spin offs
On May 12, 11:02 am, "Proctologically Violated"

Have you ever seen the movie "Idiocracy"?

16% of voters voted for the new Mayor of Detroit.
Wes
On May 13, 7:45pm, snipped-for-privacy@lycos.com wrote:

Former NBA great, Dave Bing?
On Tue, 12 May 2009 10:39:54 -0700 (PDT), Charlie Gary

I'd like to see a site like www.who_owns_who.com did you know Motel 6 is owned by the French? Milwaukee power tools are owned by the Chinese? Mack Trucks = Volvo. I'm sure there's thousands more of what you think is an American company that is now Foreign owned.
Sawzall's are made in the USA, but I think that is the only Milwaukee tool that is.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.