For Cat People Only - Cats vs. Printers

Printer induced systemic nervous twitching:

Printer 1 Cat 0

Cat 1 Paper 0

BottleBob

Pretty damn funny.

Used to have a cat that slept in the office on a shelf over my desk. She rolled off in her sleep one day and hit the scanner which was sitting on top of the computer (tower). Scanner flipped over and knocked the flat screen monitor over and sent a pile of drawings to the floor. Gave me a dirty look and hopped back up and went back to sleep.

Reply to
Alphonso