Off to LA..see ya Friday or Saturday!

Got service work, and got to move the last 3 Bechlers that I obtained so Im off to So. California.
See ya Friday or Saturday!

Gunner, going...going...gone!
Gunner Asch wrote:

Hey, I thought you were bed-bound or something. All better, I guess.
Godspeed

Bed bound? Only if she can outlast me. Doesnt happen very often <G>

Thanks!
Im home now.
Gunner
"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do--- his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him. The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies. He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"
NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates
On Tue, 12 May 2009 01:35:59 -0700, Gunner Asch

Even if you're just pretending to go to work while actually posting under a different nym, it's going to hurt your posting average.... http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=HEaJkBsAAACOrbBANBWNT1XP03_YC9KEwXc63ut3wf6Db8UaObu0tw 2041 posts so far this month as of the morning of the 12th, and the list doesn't include your latest. Plus, weren't you already supposedly "gone" working some days this month? Let's give you the benefit of the doubt - 2041 posts during 11 days = 185 posts per day. That accounts for all of your time, but what about the other 3 adult leeches at your place? Are they watching soaps?
Wayne