Inconel

I have to do a job tomorrow in Inconel that I have done before but in 304 stainless. I need to use 0.375" endmill, 0.25" and 0.125" ballnose, 0.03" Harvey
ballnose with 15 deg taper (all carbide) and 0.22" HSS drill. No time to get any other tools. Customer has a shut down on weekend and this has to be done in next two days. I never worked with Inconel before so can someone familiar with this material give me some advise of what to do with my feeds and speeds? I'm thinking of smaller cuts, half the rpm and feeds but I'm probably wrong. Thanks in advance. Jerry
Jerry wrote:

50 SFM for the endmills. .0005" chip load for 1/8 tool. .0015 chipload for 3/8 tool.
15 SFM for the drill. .8% (eight tenths of one percent) of the drill diameter for the feed.
Don't dwell tools in the cuts, avoid peck drilling if possible.
Don't try to go fast, you'll only end up working backwards.
Hope you have extras of the tools you're going to use, you're going to need them.
--
Black Dragon

You will triumph over your enemy.