jonnie da shill photo.....100 HITS in 24 hours

Well.....after some arm twistin from jonnies "friends" and over 100 HITS to his lil website photo in the past 24 hours, I figured I'd be
doin AMC a disservice unless I started a New Post wif lil jonnies link fer all to see. He seems to have a following.....not a good following......but a following none the less.
heeeeeeEEERES jonnie ------------ http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Barn
barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

To funny Barn! Maybe Gollum will school you on his tradecraft. LOL
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com
On Jul 16, 1:58pm, barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

I forgot to mention that jonnies "vacation home" is in the background of the photo.
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Barn
barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

You're sure that isn't his "office"?
--

John R. Carroll
www.machiningsolution.com
barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

Excellent, Barn and probably way more hits than the 'official" banquerbabble site manned by Jonnie hisself. Of course, the hits he reports on his bog could be figured the same way as the gold Google starts (self inflicted, for lack of a better term).
gk

Barn, if your machining is half as good as your cartooning, ahma send my work to YOU.
And, if it turns out that your machining sucks, well, it's still proly good enough for me, AND you have a helluva backup career!
Hey, Duded, where's MY credit, for the 3-card monte, yo?? It DOES fit, eh???? :)
Man, ahm STILL laughin.... what a g-d KEEPER!
I'll bet even g-d *Bottle* is laughin, and he don't hardly laugh at *anything*!
He'll proly come back, clucking his tongue at us, for not "elevating ourselves and AMC", but I'll bet he's laughin!!!
--
------
Proctologically Violated wrote:

Mr. PV:
    Heh, I'll bet even Jon thought that one was funny.
    If we can't laugh at ourselves once in a while, we'd sure be some depressing people to be around.
> He'll proly come back, clucking his tongue at us, for not "elevating > ourselves and AMC", but I'll bet he's laughin!!!
    But you guys are disgusting anyway, making fun of people like that. Is THAT what you wanted to hear? LOL
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

What makes you think I make the time to even look?
I skim this shit very quickly and ignore most of it. Have no idea what he posted nor do I care. He's a worthless idiot who has contributed nothing to this newsgroup for years.

Yes, your dozens of Usenet posts per day, and dozens of aliases at other web forums really proves how "busy" you are.

What makes you think I make the time to even look?
I skim this shit very quickly and ignore most of it. Have no idea what he posted nor do I care. He's a worthless idiot who has contributed nothing to this newsgroup for years.

Riiiiiiight.......liar liar....your lil gay pants are on fire.

liar liar.....your lil gay pants are on fire.

Kinda like you.......BWAHAHAHAHAH !!!!
Barn
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /

HEY YOU NO CAD/CAM USIN, NO MACHININ, HUMOURLESS AMC SOB'S......IT WAS "PV'S" IDEA TO DEGRADE AND HUMILIATE MY LIL PAL jonnie. HE FORCED ME TO DO IT !!!! Hows that? :)
My deepest and most sincere apologies for not givin credit where credit was due. I assumed everyone knew it was comin from you considerin that other comical jonniedadummy thread youse was embarrassin him in.
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Barn
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /

HEY YOU NO CAD/CAM USIN, NO MACHININ, HUMOURLESS AMC SOB'S......IT WAS "PV'S" IDEA TO DEGRADE AND HUMILIATE MY LIL PAL jonnie. HE FORCED ME TO DO IT !!!! Hows that? :)
My deepest and most sincere apologies for not givin credit where credit was due. I assumed everyone knew it was comin from you considerin that other comical jonniedadummy thread youse was embarrassin him in. =============================================I are humbly grateful!
jb can't be embarrassed, tho--that's part and parcel of his pathology. He doesn't get the cartoon, either.
Ahm still laughin, tho! A keeper....
--
------
269 HITS IN THE PAST 48 HOURS !!
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Barn
269 HITS IN THE PAST 48 HOURS !!
Thats quite a following lil jonnie has.
I certainly hope none of you think this stuff is funny. Someone with his superior knowledge and intellect shouldn't be laughed at.
Aren't any of his buddies gonna come to his defense? Well.....I guess i should say...Isn't his ONE buddy gonna come to his defense?? That is all he's got left isn't it?
http://members.tripod.com/barn_rubble /
Barn
On Jul 17, 11:34 am, barn snipped-for-privacy@excite.com wrote:

He really needs to be holding press releases and demo disks, not cards. It actually takes some form of talent/knowledge to hustle people with cards on a street corner.
A briefcase with cold pizza wouldn't be a bad addition either.