Keeping fines out of coolant tank

Been having issues with suspended solids and fines building up in our coola nt tanks recently.
I looked into bag filters, roll filters, specialty units, etc. All fixes we
re fairly expensive if we had to install on each machine.
I decided for shits and giggles to buy stainless steel filter screen materi al and I choose 100 micron. Was going to build a frame for it to set in the chip tray but it wasn't necessary. When I received the pre-cut pieces I ju st unrolled them, laid them in the chip tray over the coolant tank and they laid flat. On the machines with no chip conveyors with the guys pulling ch ips manually they do not have an issue with the screening material (I had t hem per-cut to size for each machine).
The fix was simple and inexpensive, cost per machine was about $75.00. No m ore issues with suspended solids or fines in the coolant tanks.
http://www.utahbio.com is one supplier for the raw material.
Tom