Looking for 6x18 CNC surface grinder

Looking for 6x18 CNC surface grinder, able to creep feed on longitude, not only hydraulic.

Chevalier has one , a B-model, it has a built in screw. Cost $50,000.

Any recomandation for other models?

Thx!

JS

Reply to
Protagonist

Nice one on Ebay.......... I am told the seller is good. -tazio

taznuvolari

Nice one on Ebay.......... I am told the seller is good. -tazio

Thx! It runs on 570V, Canadian voltage. Has no G-codes I think, only conversational. Nice machine, though! JS

Reply to
Protagonist