Hydraulic Surface Grinder for sale in Dallas area search for zip 75173 on map program

Hello all,

The time has come to sell my surface grinder.

It is a 1941 Norton Hydraulic Surface Grinder and came from a working shop. I have not been able to set it up in my shop. It still looks like it did when I got it meaning it needs cleaned up as it is covered in metal dust, lubricant, etc... It has a 6X18 Brown and Sharp magnetic chuck. It is a good machine, not sloppy anywhere, everything is tight, I just need the cash more and someday when I am back on my feet I will kick myself for selling this but the kids need to eat.

Looking to get $1000.

These are all the pictures I have because I don't have a camera. These were taken at the machine shop it came from.

I found it here on the web for $3150 (Cleaned up of course)
If interested just shoot me an email and we can work it out.

snipped-for-privacy@warnerknives.com

Reply to
KIMO