Surface Grinder

I have a Norton hydraulic Surface grinder. It has a 6X18 Brown & Sharpe magnetic chuck. It is 3 phase.

I am wanting to sell or trade.

I want a Decent TIG welder, Plasma cutter (cuts 1/4", severs more) or large old Champion or Quincy type compressor with 60 gallon tank (3ph ok). I want $1500 or trade for $1500 value.

I found it here on the web for $3150

Can deliver in Dallas area if you have a way to get it off my trailer at your place. Weighs about 2500 pounds.

Thanks

email me at

snipped-for-privacy@warnerknives.com

Reply to