Looking for small CNC lathe (So. California)

Hey, our CNC department is really backing up lately, we're looking for
a good, used, small CNC lathe here in Covina, CA. Please email me
directly if you've got one for sale.
Dave
Monterey Machine Products
Reply to
Monterey Machine
What specs do you need? 5C? 16C? Swing, length? Tailstock?
How about a Mori Seiki ?
Gunner
"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33
Reply to
Gunner
Thats an Mori Seiki AL-2..minty shape, under power in Santa Ana. You are more than welcome to inspect, run and completly check it out.
$28k tooled.
This is really a very nice machine.
Gunner, Call me for info
805-732-5308
"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33
Reply to
Gunner
We presently use 16C collets, so I would prefer a machine to accomodate that size. Tailstock is not necessary; what I would really like a small Mazak primarily for second op work. Dave Monterey Machine Products
Reply to
Monterey Machine
I posted the info for a Mori AL2..might fit your bill. Located in Santa Ana, Cal.
or check with

Good guy. One I personally trust and have had satisfied customers buy from.
Gunner
"If thy pride is sorely vexed when others disparage your offering, be as lamb's wool is to cold rain and the Gore-tex of Odin's raiment is to gullshit in the gale, for thy angst shall vex them not at all. Yea, they shall scorn thee all the more. Rejoice in sharing what you have to share without expectation of adoration, knowing that sharing your treasure does not diminish your treasure but enriches it."
- Onni 1:33
Reply to
Gunner
The Honorable Mr. Gunner wrote;
Cough cough....... ummmm I think HE intended to suggest this guy;
...if not I would recomend him. -Taz
Reply to
taznuvolari
Now that's confusing... cnctrader vs cnctraders
Are they both recomended? Pete
Reply to
Half-nutz
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com wrote in news:1149711141.688190.198900 @c74g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:
Steve needs to lose the tux in the photo though....that's just TOO clean looking...hehe.
Reply to
Anthony
NO! Only Steve Haer
Gunner