Machine Selection

I am looking into purchasing a 3 axis lathe and a VMC 30x16 size. I am looking into two options:

Daewoo Puma 240MB lathe DMV3016L

or

Haas SL20BBM VF2

We mostly machine aluminum and some 300 series stainless. Mostly milling valve bodies and similar style parts with tap drills, taps and milling with shell mills.

Any opinions will be read carefully.

Thanks in Advance

Reply to
Tim & Holly

Tim and Holly, We just bought a Haas EC-400 with a pallet pool from this company. They are a dealer for both Haas and Daewoo so they should be able to guide you in your decision. Tell them Dale sent you.

Dale

Reply to
DrFrye

I would recommend A Mazak Nexus 250 and the VF2 combination. I have both and it works out really, really well.

Billy K.

Reply to
Billy K.