Mazak M32 controller questions..

Just got a new (to us) Mazak v550b mill with a m32 controller. I have a few questions hopefully someone can answer.

  1. Does anyone know what parameter(s) for the 4th axis control the error? At the moment when we rotate the axis 360 degrees, it actually moves approx 369.88. And it repeats.

  1. When trying to load comments with an EIA/ISO (g-code) program the controller craps out and won't load the program. Is there a size limitation or something?

  2. What is the proper way to jump to a certain block in an EIA/ISO program?

  1. How can you change G84 tapping cycle to use IPM instead of IPR?

  2. Is there some parameter setting for the 4th axis to use M10/M11 (unclamp/clamp) ?

  1. Is there a way to watch the controller and see what line your actually on in an EIA/ISO program? At the moment only the command and position pages seem to work while running a program.

Thanks for any help you can give me.. I greatly appreciate it.

Reply to
tnik

There are two manuals on Ebay right now, $25 each, buy it now. It's Saturday, June 4, at 7:30 AM right now. One is EIA/ISO and the other appears to be for Mazatrol.

Reply to
Steve Walker