Me again..another Fanuc 6TB problem, spindle drive

Now the DC spindle drive is whacked again. It blows the circuit board 1.3 A fuse and the corresponding 100A drive fuse. I can usually
replace them both and run again for anywhere from a few days to a month+ but now I've blown 2 sets this morning alone. It did this around 8-10 years ago and I had to send the drive in to be repaired. Who, in the US, is good at Fanuc spindle drives...(read that cheap and fast)?
TIA
JohnF