On Topic: Thermwood Router Post for MCAM 9.1

Does anyone have a working post processor for a Thermwood Model CS45-510 3 Axis router with Version 6 Super Control for MasterCAM 9.1?

yes
contact your local CNC software VAR.
unless you have a cracked V9? then your SOL
--
___ ___
/ /\ / /\

yes
contact your local CNC software VAR.
unless you have a cracked V9? then your SOL
*******************
We did and they acted like it was an act of God and wanted $1500 (through the local MasterCAM dealer), but didn't want to work on router posts or 9.1.
Nope.
We got a message from Thermwood, they had one for $1k, their phone and internet was down for two days (construction dug into the lines), so I just hacked the MC generic post until it spit the right code, so we are squared away.
I was just hoping someone here had one and would share for a reasonable price.
Seems this newsgroup is more about partisan politics, that debate fueled mainly by liberal bigots, than anything else.
I ran into this once. I was able to hack a standard Fanuc post for 3 axis and I think 3+2, but I never did get the 5 axis right. I think it had something to do with 5 deg rotation on one side and 355 on the other, or something like that.
There wasnt a way to tweak the post settings to fix my problem but it could be done in a FIL tweak, which was over my head.
I ran into this once. I was able to hack a standard Fanuc post for 3 axis and I think 3+2, but I never did get the 5 axis right. I think it had something to do with 5 deg rotation on one side and 355 on the other, or something like that.
There wasnt a way to tweak the post settings to fix my problem but it could be done in a FIL tweak, which was over my head.
This is a simple 3 axis router with ATC, so it was really no biggie.