OT:Global Warming

?The ivory gull is about as northern a bird as you can imagine. They really are associated with pack ice and Arctic oceans,? said Wayne Petersen, director of the Massachusetts Important Bird Areas program at the society.

The last report of Ivory Gulls in Mass was in the 1800's.

I guess when they see polar bears in Boston that will shut Gore up.

The brits are having fun snowboarding in London.

Has Obama sent help to Kentucky yet? They have been begging all week for help.

Talk about a slow response, the dems should be ashamed.

Dave B

Reply to
Dave B

Did Ky vote for Bronco Bama? All we have is another cowboy.

Reply to
Michael