Ping:Greg S

Greg, Get in touch via email or give me a call Monday morning sometime.

After our conversation I realized I meant to say "Variable displacement (vane) pump".

I should run at 40-50 bar so around 600-800 psi.

I tried to email you but it came back. Best Daveb

Reply to
Anonymous

Hey Dave

I have been doing a little research on pressure compensated pumps. The piston pumps seem to come on stroke a little faster than the vane pumps. But either style will work great in a servo application if you pare it with a pressure accumulator which will supply flow while the pump is coming on stroke.

Greg

Reply to
Greg