Ping:Greg S

Greg, Get in touch via email or give me a call Monday morning sometime.
After our conversation I realized I meant to say "Variable
displacement (vane) pump".
I should run at 40-50 bar so around 600-800 psi.
I tried to email you but it came back. Best Daveb
(DaveB) wrote:

Hey Dave
I have been doing a little research on pressure compensated pumps. The piston pumps seem to come on stroke a little faster than the vane pumps. But either style will work great in a servo application if you pare it with a pressure accumulator which will supply flow while the pump is coming on stroke.
Greg