Posting Back !!

IF you tried it .... did it work? Next time someone might search the NG archives & find it (either way) .

BTW, IMHO We ALL do a very poor job of posting BACK (after problems asked about are solved) with the answers or what did NOT work. Doing so would make this NG a much more valuable resource over time.

(Started new **on-topic** thread with this too )

HTH

Reply to
Cliff

Very good point.

I th>

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

No I havnt, no control in front of me but I will find it in the am, when I go on the call.

Regards

Daveb

Reply to
DaveB