21i

If anyone has a 21i parameter manual handy can you give me the # for the Reference Counter Capacity for X and Z ? Thanks in advance
Regards Daveb

Thanks Cliff, I have the parameter manuals for those controls, and have ordered a set for a 21i. This customer has about 8- 21i controls and not one parameter manual. How they do that is beyond me.
Regards
Daveb

Was # 1821, plus when you look at the parameter page at the control it is labeled. Problem had to do with the machine not repeating the home position and is now solved.
Thanks
Daveb
4ax.com:

Should be the same as far as I know. I can confirm on Monday, but if he's got the control in front of him, it should be obvious.
Dan