Re: Ebay buyers beware: most Fanuc manuals are still readily available from Fanuc...

You found an ebay seller trying to scam you???

Say it ain't so Joe.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

"Half the world wakes up every day trying to scam the other half." But, that was years ago and the ratios have changed.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

My father in law was an engineer. he always said, "50% of the people are below average"

My sister in law is a banker (does consumer loans), she says way more people than that are below average.

karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

My friend is a trauma nurse at Charity Hospital in the inner city. Not only does she have the absolutely BEST stories but she says that EVERYBODY is below average.

Reply to
Tom Gardner