Re: The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Gunner Asch on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:18:27 -0700 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

>> Homeland Security Warns Right Wing Extremists Are An Equal Or Greater >>> Threat Than ISIS >>And Naturally it's OK to put them in GITMO and to target them with >>drones but doing that to Muslim terrorists is NOT who America is >>according to Obama who tells us that Americans that don't agree with him >>need to be punished. >>
>>Obama to Latinos "Punish Our Enemies" (American citizens) >>Which begs the question of what does Obama say to his other Marxist friends? >> >>Obama rules against the will of the people. > >It will be fascinating to see exactly what Homeland Security has to >say once the Marxist Muslim is gone from 1600 Penn Ave along with his >cronies who control HLS. > >Will "right wing extremists" (such as NRA members) still be an "equal >or greater threat to ISIS"? > >$20 says they wont be.

That's assuming that the next administration will be Conservative. If a GOP (Government's Other Party) candidate like Bush gets in, what difference will it make?

-- pyotr filipivich The fears of one class of men are not the measure of the rights of another.

-- George Bancroft

Reply to
pyotr filipivich

Gunner Asch on Sun, 28 Jun 2015 09:51:09 -0700 typed in misc.survivalism the following:

I can hope. But the rot is too far gone. We are a nation and culture without the rule of law. The Regents at the Supreme Court ruled that laws no longer mean anything. Now what?