Re: Why Can't Erminio Ottone Get A Clue?

Erminio Ottone a brain dead fanboi who doesn't think proof or facts are important. >

> Erminio Ottone thinks because something is open source that it automatically makes it better. > > Erminio Ottone is a moron who has no idea how to evaluate the total cost of a software implementation > > Erminio Ottone is a clueless, loser who lies and who gets nailed for his lies and incompetence. > > Erminio Ottone loves to makes statements he can't live up to like the one he made last week: > > "goodbye forever" > > Erminio Ottone is my new bitch. I own Erminio Ottone. :>) >

Yes, go to change your PAMPERS now !

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

I never said that !

Hei Jon , how bad it is to live with yourself ?

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

Jon Banquer is a total stupid moronic asshole.

Jon thinks that software is more professional when you pay for it :-)

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

I just Lowered your Author Score.

Reply to