Required feedback on Geared Head Drills

I need some feedback from any one who has purchased any of the following brands of geared head drills.The model number could be different country to country but I hope the brand names are the same. ERLO TS-25 Erlo located in northern Spain Couger 30H RE 40HC Rong Fu Industry QMC Z5035

I intend to purchase a new unit but which one. If you have any of these units what are they like? There is so much machinery coming in from overseas it's hard to knows what good and what's not.

Regards Bruce

Reply to
b.stevens