Shop Tunes

I don't know why; but sometimes my brain just does the strangest things. One night, a while ago, I was sitting at my home computer, mulling over something for work, when Jim Croce's old song about Big Jim the pool hustler came on the radio. So I started singing along; but with my own words. It's odd, I know; but I thought I'd share what I came up with. Anybody want to form a heavy metal band?

(sung to the toon of that old Jim Croce song)

Well a hush fell over the tool room When Jimmy came walkin' in off the street. And when the cuttin' was done The only parts that wasn't finished Was the ones he sent out for heat treat. Oh he had milled about a million pieces, And maybe turned a couple million more. But you better believe That the production started happ'nin When Big Jim hit the floor.

And they say you don't tug on Superman's cape, You don't spit into the wind, You don't put yer little finger in the Rockwell tester, And you don't mess around with Jim.

KG

Reply to
Kirk Gordon

Awesome, you are a talented man.

Wes

Reply to
clutch

Kirk:

Our own AMC rock star... behind Kurgan of course. LOL

Reply to
BottleBob