Hass programmer/teacher needed Orange County Cal.

Got a start up company with a Hass mill...and not a friggin clue how to set up , program and run it.
Anyone in the Irvine/Tustin area want to make some money teaching
these folks?
Gunner
805-732-5308

That is one hell of a business plan. Whoever bites (if) better get paid in cash.
Wes

did you try posting on cnczone.com ? lots of helpful people there
On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 21:02:37 -0700, Gunner

=============Amazing!
FWIW -- they can download the manuals here http://www.haascnc.com/custserv_updates.asp
From some of the other threads this appears to be far more common (and apparently increasing) problem/situation in the US than I thought.
Any background? New machine? Anyone in the shop with a computer back ground and/or knowledge of cad/cam/cim software? How about their existing tool & fixture storage and control set up? PM program? Does the shop have any idea about cnc operation, for example the need for adequate clean compressed air, and the correct coolant?
Did the founder just die and his MBA kid took over? If they borrowed the money, do you feel the bank [or Hass Finance] has any responsibility for not reviewing their business plan?
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 11:26:44 -0600, F. George McDuffee

I got this from a fellow who is an accountant and runs a side business fixing woodworking machines. <G>
I dont have any details to speak off, just that he asked me to find them someone.
He may have dealings with them in either accounting or woodworking machines. Shrug
Anyone interested call me, and Ill pass along your phone number to him. Gunner
On Tue, 11 Mar 2008 09:57:34 -0700, Gunner

=============This is starting to sound like a situation, where getting the cnc machine up and running is the latest but not the most important problem.
Shame that I am in Kansas, I would like to stop by and see what the situation is.
If the store is located near a university or college with a manufacturing technology program of some type, it may be worthwhile to have them contact the school.
[Good] Instructors are always looking for class projects, and I see several opportunities here, for not only the technology department [cnc, quality control, gage control/verification job control packets/travelers, etc. , but also the business administration [inventory tracking and management (including consumables and fixturing), costing, records/data keeping/retention] and human resource development [job descriptions, operations descriptions, qualifications] programs.
We can't [all] live in Lake Woebegone where all the children (and businesses) are above average....