Siemens SI840D Language Reference Manual

Hi.
I'm trying to write a parser for a Siemens SI840D machine. I was provided a manual for it, but it's in a very "engineering" style.
Meaning that the ISO instructions are explained more from a "how to do stuff" point of view and less from a "how the code looks" point of view.
This is better then nothing, of course, but a language reference manual would be ideal. I need to know exactly what constructs are allowed in the ISO Siemens flavor. Is it possible to find a language reference manual? Does anyone written it?
Thank you in advance for any reply.
Hello, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com! You wrote on Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:16:23 -0700 (PDT):
br> I'm trying to write a parser for a Siemens SI840D machine. I was br> provided a manual for it, but it's in a very "engineering" style. br> Meaning that the ISO instructions are explained more from a "how to do br> stuff" point of view and less from a "how the code looks" point of br> view.
br> This is better then nothing, of course, but a language reference br> manual would be ideal. I need to know exactly what constructs are br> allowed in the ISO Siemens flavor. br> Is it possible to find a language reference manual? Does anyone br> written it?
try this link http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/llisapi.dll?func=cslib.csinfo&lang=en&objID 805533&subtype3300
With best regards, Mart.