English translation of ELV "RIM 1000" battery tester user manual wanted

English translation of ELV "RIM 1000" battery tester user manual wanted
There were posts in Google Groups about the RIM 1000 conductance
battery tester by ELV. I've got a RIM 1000, but the instructions are in German and there is a BIG WARNING about polarity. So, before I start using this tester, I'd appreciate if someone could please translate how ALL the buttons work, and how to select the current 1A-10A for the batteries to be tested. Thanks in advance.
This is the link to the German ELV RIM 1000 instruction manual: http://www.elektromodellflug.de/Uploads/rim2003_V3.pdf
Altavista has a babelfish translator on the web page www.altavista.com/tr you can cut and paste text and it will translate it literally. I have found that sometimes the translation is out of context, it translates the words but not neccesarilly the correct meaning. Just paste what you want to translate in the text box and select the appropriate to/from languages. It also translates web pages but I don't think a .pdf will work. I though this might help, since I don't speak German.