Belgian website with English translation

My website,
describing the evolution of my
Belgian layout, is now available in English too.
I think non-Belgian folks might enjoy my site as well, as it describes a lot
of hints on subjects I've been reading in this newsgroup.
As for the translation, I think there are still a lot of linguistic mistakes
on the pages.
Would you be so kind to report them to me?
Thanks,
Gerolf
Reply to
Gerolf Peeters
My website,
describing the evolution of my Belgian layout, is now available in English too. I think non-Belgian folks might enjoy my site as well, as it describes a lot of hints on subjects I've been reading in this newsgroup. As for the translation, I think there are still a lot of linguistic mistakes on the pages. Would you be so kind to report them to me? --------------------------------------------- Hello, Gerolf. I went to your site, but my browser wouldn't cooperate, so I couldn't see the pages beyond the first. I'll surely be back tomorrow to look again. Thanks for sharing.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:
Bill
I tried to reply privately, but got a delivery failure ("recipient unknown"), so I'll reply here:
I just glanced at your English biography page. Your English is generally excellent, but I did notice one slightly amusing linguistic mistake ...
You write that you work at a "psycho" nursing home. I'm sure you mean "psychiatric ..." ["Psycho" is slang for "psychotic."]
Good luck with your site and happy RRing.
-- Bill McC. Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA
Reply to
Bill McCutcheon
Thanks for checking it out - it was a funny mistake, I must confess
(some one else had noticed I used a word "messing" instead of "brass" - rather funny too, I think, especially when I wrote about messing tubes and messing rods ... instead of brass tubes, brass rods, ...)
I'm sure there are more things to be found ... Gerolf
"Bill McCutcheon" schreef in bericht news:FUTrd.1959$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net...
Reply to
Gerolf Peeters
Thanks for trying. Do you use Internet Explorer or another browser?
Gerolf
"Bill" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3258.bay.webtv.net... Gerolf Peeters wrote: My website,
describing the evolution of my Belgian layout, is now available in English too. I think non-Belgian folks might enjoy my site as well, as it describes a lot of hints on subjects I've been reading in this newsgroup. As for the translation, I think there are still a lot of linguistic mistakes on the pages. Would you be so kind to report them to me? --------------------------------------------- Hello, Gerolf. I went to your site, but my browser wouldn't cooperate, so I couldn't see the pages beyond the first. I'll surely be back tomorrow to look again. Thanks for sharing.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:

Gerolf Peeters
Gerolf replied: Thanks for trying. Do you use Internet Explorer or another browser? ---------------------------------------------------------- Internet Explorer.
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites:
Bill
Gerolf replied: Thanks for trying. Do you use Internet Explorer or another browser? --------------------------------------------------------- Internet Exporer. It's working ok now. I'll take a better look tomorrow. It's late here...time for bed!
History of N Scale:
Railroad Bookstore:
's Books and Toy Trains:
to 1,000 sites: