Keep the Maggots in the Garbage Pail

The killfile I set in Agent has cut down the clutter a lot by zapping post directly from the abusers posting to the hate Americans threads. A couple of lines in the message list still crop up each time I access the group though, because some decent guys coudn't resist the urge to reply and flame the bastards. I know the temptation is strong, but...... Be aware that every time somebody replies, the lid comes off the garbage pail and some maggots get out. Think about it: the maggots aren't going to go away, but you can keep this pestilence from polluting the newsgroup if you don't lift the lid on the garbage pail.

Abel

Reply to
Abel Pranger

I find that ignoring the message works just as well (that's clicking on the ignore rather than the literal) Kevin

Reply to
Kevin R