Wanted: English manual for Ecotop/Topmodel Pilatus Porter 2,50

Is there anyone who has an english manual to the Ecotop/Topmode

Pilatus Porter?

I have just started the assembly, but I am struggeling with the frenc manual. :confused: Translation software makes it _a bit_ better, but I would be ver grateful if anyone can help me out with a scanned version or a pdf.

Please help, thank you :)

Best regard

-- sja

this thread: