SW User Manual

After all bickering and complaining (often not without good reason) I thought it was also time to add a positive note about SW. I think they did listen a little and posted the SW2004 Reference Guide in pdf format in the Subscription Area called "ReferenceGuide_ENG.zip". Almost 1000 pages of searchable data on how to use SW2004 or how it is supposed to work.

cheers,

Elmar

P.S. A VAR told me that the reasons for SW using WindowsInstaller has to do with Microsoft Certification. Believe it or not, especially if you need to administer 150 or so computers

Reply to
elmar