Stem Cell Research is a GO

I have never known Ed to lie.

EXACTLY what Ed Huntress lies are you referring to?

Please post at least ONE example with links to prove your accusation.

You can start here.....

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Thanks, Tom, but I think you're talking to a bot -- or its human, near-equivalent. I've done that a couple of times myself.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

Ed may not lie...exactly...but he sure tends to waffle, spin and divert on occassion.

I still like him though.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sure you do. Tom is making your paycheck Welfare Queen.

Did you ever suck a dick you didn't like Mark? Just curious....

JC

Reply to
John R. Carroll