Stem Cell Research is a GO

On Sun, 8 Feb 2009 21:00:00 +0000 (UTC), snipped-for-privacy@ix.com wrote:

I have never known Ed to lie.
EXACTLY what Ed Huntress lies are you referring to?
Please post at least ONE example with links to prove your accusation.
You can start here..... http://tinyurl.com/ckhw4v
Tom

Thanks, Tom, but I think you're talking to a bot -- or its human, near-equivalent. I've done that a couple of times myself. <g>
-- Ed Huntress
On Sun, 08 Feb 2009 14:30:51 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Ed may not lie...exactly...but he sure tends to waffle, spin and divert on occassion.
I still like him though.
Gunner

Sure you do. Tom is making your paycheck Welfare Queen.
Did you ever suck a dick you didn't like Mark? Just curious....
JC