Technology Meets Billiards

http://www.break.com/index/technology-meets-billiards.html

--
Madness the magnet keeps attracting me -- kid cudi

sittingduck wrote:

SD:
    I thought that was pretty cool. I didn't notice much "English" by the robot cue stick. But some more advanced programming might be able to fix that.     The laser light on the manual cue stick would be great for teaching beginner pool players.
--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

That was a good vid.

It's good one.
--
The Deburr Guru

pretty neat...tho I wonder if the robot was actually doing any aiming.

Somebody has too much spare time..