The dangers of wearing shorts in a machine shop

PrecisionMachinisT wrote:

Part of my mental illness is paranoia. Now I get it. I am a dick about wearing shorts and I live in California. It has to be a hippie liberal conspiracy to everyone who doesn't live here. I'll bet anywhere in Texas, Arizona, Florida, or anywhere else that is hot and humid and the shop is not air conditioned shorts are not frowned apon. I have a customer in Los Fresnos, Texas. Near Port Isabelle near South Padre Island. At 11:30 A.M. the windows have condensation on them and it is 105 degrees. The whole population wears shorts. If I posted from there I wonder if wearing shorts would have been such a big deal?

A little buttcrack is plenty enough to instigate some fairly vivid nightmares here...
--
SVL