Wanted! Bechler, Type CF cam sloter

Got a client/friend that needs one and soon.

Prefer to find one in California..but will consider all locations.

Bechler, Type CF cam sloter

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Gunner Asch wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Gunner,

Don't know of any in CA, but I would call Paul Huber at Comex in CT. His number is (203) 334-2197.

If he doesn't have one sitting there, he'll probably know where to get one.

Reply to
D Murphy

Thanks!

I believe its a cam cutter that uses a 3/4" stroking shaper head. Wierd machine.

One of my clients simply "has to have one!"

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch