Wanted! Bechler, Type CF cam sloter

Got a client/friend that needs one and soon.
Prefer to find one in California..but will consider all locations.
Bechler, Type CF cam sloter
Gunner

Gunner,
Don't know of any in CA, but I would call Paul Huber at Comex in CT. His number is (203) 334-2197.
If he doesn't have one sitting there, he'll probably know where to get one.
--

Dan

Thanks!
I believe its a cam cutter that uses a 3/4" stroking shaper head. Wierd machine.
One of my clients simply "has to have one!"
Gunner