Wanted: spindle speeder for NMTB40

Anyone have such an animal laying around gathering dust? Would like a 3:1 or 4:1 ratio, looking for 6-8k rpm and ER collets or something common.
Jon

Good luck. I watched eBay and bid for a couple years. Finally went $500 on one.
Karl
Karl Townsend wrote:

I was hoping to find one for $300-400, we'll see what turns up. Never know what someone might have sitting on a shelf gathering dust. There is an NMTB30 taper unit on ebay, I emailed the seller and he thinks he might have a 40 taper on the shelf. I should know sometime Monday.
Jon