Westec, anyone?

April 4-7. Anyone planning to attend this year? I may go if work doesn't pick up soon just to get away. I haven't been for a few years and they say it keeps getting smaller each year. About 6 hours of it is all I can stand anyway. Would like to see what's new even if it's not held at the best place to visit. There once was a day when I looked forward to coming back home to LA, but after moving away 22 years ago, it's getting easier each year to stay away.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne