Where can I get a cutter for drilling and c'sinking car wheel lug holes

Anyone know of a source for such a tool. To drill a 5/8" hole and 60 degree c'sink to a 1" diameter while cutting a 1" relief if needed.
I going to ask my tool grinder guy if he can modify a 1" end mill and at what price.
Thank You, Randy
Remove 333 from email address to reply.

http://www.integritysaw.com/tooling.html

If using a modified endmill or drill then it's best if the tool is long enough so that the drill point will have gone all the way through before any countersinking / counterboring operations begin-depending on part goemetry, this can often add a considerable amount of undesirable length to the cutter...keeping this in mind, I would suggest consider using subland-type tooling instead:
http://www.google.com/#hl=en&q=subland+drills+&aq=&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=&fp |127733ef95f500

Subland drill does not look like it's what I need. Most times I am changing a bolt pattern, not drilling a new one. Just moved a 114.3mm BC to 112mm, only had to move the holes a hair over 1mm, Plunged with long 5/8 end mill, then plunged with 1" end mill to clearence the casting, then c'sink for lug nut.
Remove 333 to reply via email

any
goemetry,
subland-type
p|127733ef95f500
changing a bolt pattern, not

the holes a hair over 1mm,

the casting, then c'sink

Well then a modified end mill will probablt work just fine.