Where can I get a metric woodruff cutter?

I need to cut 2 keyseats, 8mm x 22mm dia. cannot find any place that sells metric cutters.

McMaster has the keys, but no cutters.

Also striking out on 28mm ID x 31mm OD bronze bushings. 30mm length.

Any help?

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333

Have you looked much for sources. The bushes are an odd size as both those dimensions are none preferred sizes but here is a source

. What is the application.

Reply to
David Billington

Try

for a working link.

Reply to
David Billington

For a shaft that does about a 1/2 revolution as the machine cycles. Has a shaft with a gear on each end that mate with 2 rack gears to keep a plate moving parallel. Hydraulic cylinder in the middle, machine jamed, 1.378" plate bent along with the shaft. Took apart and the bushings are worn through, shaft has a 1/4" bow in it. Customer will try with the plate straightened out, the rest needs replaced, too bad to fix.

I think I'm just going to mnachine my own bushings, don't want to order them from overseas. Turning a new shft from 1-1/8" bar.

Will most likely end up cutting shaft for 8mm standard key instead of a woodruff.

Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333