AB equipment, PLCs and trainer.

Allen Bradley (AB) equipment, PLCs and trainer CDs up for auction by BIN95. Models are controllogix, micrologix, panelview, slc 500, plc 5.
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=bin952
I'd check out that ... "Like New Allen Bradley 1747-L532 SLC 500 5/03 rack, I/O".
That sample plc program is a great way to get some of that bin95 training applied to the realworld.