AB Flex I/O

Hi,
1) What is the resolution of the ADC on AB Flex I/O analog inputs, 12 or 16 bits? 2) Therefore is the 16 bit integer scaling true 16 bit?
Thanks and have a nice day, Steven

16
The 1794-IE8 is 12-bits unipolar or 11-bit signed.

No - it's left-justified 2's complement.
Hope this helps, Cameron:-)

Thanks! This clears up a few things. Would this also be true for the Flex-IO Thermal-Couple modules?
Steven

The 1794-IT8?? No, that's a 16-bit module. +/- 0.2degC.
Sorry about the late reply - I've been interstate for a while.
Cameron:-)