ABB MasterPiece

Hi,
I need help about Abb MasterPiece. When I download source code from masterpiece, can i see circuits (drawing) with function chart builder.
How can i do?
regards .
You need the source code on disk. What is stored in the machine has been translated to machine language.

I have "AMPL PC source code". When i look to SRCE folder, i'm seeing files that's have .AD, .AA and .BA extension.