about Rs 232 and Rs485

Hello group: I will buy the s7-200(a plc of siemens),However,when I read the mannul it tell if i want to communicate with the plc i need Rs485 interface
in my computer.I know computer special for industry can fit me,but i just have a personal computer. My question, Rs485 and Rs232 are com1 or com2?
Thanks in advance! Windawn