Any useful utilities needed?

Does anyone out there have any ideas for useful software utilities
that would make the job of a control systems/SCADA engineer a bit
easier? It may seem like a bit of an odd question but I'm looking for
an idea for a personal project that will both brush up my programming
skills and result in something useful for someone. I'm pretty much
stuck for ideas at the moment so any suggestions would be most
welcome.
Thanks
Matthew
Reply to