Any Home Shop Machinist in San Francisco?

I would like to network with any HSM, home shop machinist, in San Francisco or nearby to share ideas, suggestions and advise. I'm a Home shop cabinet/woodworker with a new interest in working with metal.

Any clubs or informal gathering or meetings for us city boys?

Thanks in advance, Rod

Reply to
rodjava

Check out:

machines, place to work, classes, and fellow travelers

Regards,

Bob

Reply to
Bob

THe South Bay Metalworkers club meets at the techshop but is not otherwise connected with it. It meets once a month and members bring projects that they have been working on to show and tell.

For more info:

To join:

Engineman

Reply to
engineman1

Strongly suggest you visit these guys at one of their meetings. Incredible talent...

Jim Stewart

replying to rodjava, Harry wrote: I am in San Francisco. Home machine shop. Www.A1 sew.com

Reply to
Harry