Any Home Shop Machinist in San Francisco?

I would like to network with any HSM, home shop machinist, in San Francisco or nearby to share ideas, suggestions and advise. I'm a Home
shop cabinet/woodworker with a new interest in working with metal.
Any clubs or informal gathering or meetings for us city boys?
Thanks in advance, Rod
rodjava wrote:

Check out: http://www.techshop.ws/
machines, place to work, classes, and fellow travelers
Regards,
Bob
THe South Bay Metalworkers club meets at the techshop but is not otherwise connected with it. It meets once a month and members bring projects that they have been working on to show and tell.
Engineman

rodjava wrote:

Strongly suggest you visit these guys at one of their meetings. Incredible talent...
replying to rodjava, Harry wrote: I am in San Francisco. Home machine shop. Www.A1 sew.com