Article: Measuring Frequency Response

pdf
tried to

of
haven't
Burp!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you are using MicroWank Intersnuff Expunger then go to....
http://www.wescottdesign.com/articles/FreqMeas/freq_meas.html
Click File, Save As, Web Page Complete and save it somewhere. I think you might have done so.....
Then, go to.....
http://www.openoffice.org /
and download a nice bit of the soft.
You might also need the Java runtime engine.....
http://java.com/en /
Having installed your balls then you will be able to do a File Open in Open Office thing from the bit that Tim wrote and you saved as a complete webfile.
Spukely.
Then you click on the PDF icon in the Open Office toolbar and it saves it as a PDF file.......
And I have to say that the translation is Mother Beautiful!
If you don't want to go through such huge downloads..... I dunno, you got ghostscript..... go the whole hog, then it's posted in ABSE....
Err, if it turns up.
DNA

like
veraion
think
in
saves
you
Oh shit, you wanted proper page breaks.
Pass me my pistol.
DNA

FWIW it was authored in OpenOffice, then saved as HTML. Given the comments I may save it as PDF next time -- this would actually save me some post-production effort, but would increase download times for the bandwidth-impaired.
--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Good man! Long live open source!!! Boo to MS.
--
Randy Yates
Sony Ericsson Mobile Communications