Addenda to Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems

If you navigate to
you
will find that I have started adding end-of-chapter exercises to the
supplementary material for "Applied Control Theory for Embedded
Systems". They're a work-in-progress, so I'll bount no bounties for
misspelled words (although such bug reports are still welcome).
If you're interested, take a look. I have worked problems up to Chapter
7, as a side effect of a class that I taught using the book. It's
enough work just to get them ported and prettied up -- after Chapter 7
things will get Really Slow.
Reply to
Tim Wescott