Cimplicity, Basic, and dlls.

For my first excursion back into Cimplicity since it was a DOS thingie, I have a cool little project that reads a lot of little black
boxes that measure stuff. Cimplicity's BASIC engine chokes on the .dll that came with said boxes, so they are controlled by a VB(6) program. The plan is to DDE the final data from the VB program to Cimplicity points.
VB Program works fine....Cimplicity basic later this week.
Comments, suggestions welcome. Learning on my feet here, like always. It's just software....and GE made it easy...right?
Try the gefanuc.com forums. There is lots of help there.

Does one support .NET and the other not?