controlling old Klinger stages with Newport XPS motion controller

Does anyone have experience with controlling Klinger TCB 200 stages with the new Newport XPS universal motion controller? The Klinger
stages have the UE72PP motor (M062-LS03) made by Superior Electric (Slo-syn synchronous stepper motor). If I can get appropriate parameters for the stage configuration file, I will be able to move the stage. This would include parameters for the quadrature encoder that Klinger supplied with the stage. Thanks.