Motion with ControlLogix

Hi

Has anybody experience with motion in ControlLogix ?

and with Sercos modules ME08ES & Kinetix Drives or Indramat Drives?

Reply to
yves

Yes

No

Peter Nachtwey

Reply to
Peter Nachtwey

I dont have any sercos experience. But I would be interested in your experiences. Are you up and running yet? In past communications with ab, their motion control cards were not up to CNC level performance. But with Sercos?? Have you had success?

Reply to
Mike