Motion with ControlLogix

Hi
Has anybody experience with motion in ControlLogix ?
and with Sercos modules ME08ES & Kinetix Drives or Indramat Drives?

Yes
No
Peter Nachtwey

I dont have any sercos experience. But I would be interested in your experiences. Are you up and running yet? In past communications with ab, their motion control cards were not up to CNC level performance. But with Sercos?? Have you had success?